Worldwide corporations are at all times seeking to rising their footprint within the U.S. market attributable to its ease of enterprise, numerous tax constructions, and excessive alternative for funding. The U.S. market additionally presents a robust relationship with Latin America, opening the gate to Spanish-speaking clients. Harris Bricken attorneys Jonathan Bench (Company Worldwide) and Akshat Divatia (Immigration) will share beneficial insights on the crucial authorized rules international corporations should take into account when coming into the U.S., and why it’s a sexy location for world enterprise executives and entrepreneurs.
Throughout the webinar, attendees will find out about selecting the best company construction, establishing a subsidiary or department workplace, and conducting cross-border transactions. Our panelists may also cowl necessary immigration concerns for key government leaders, reminiscent of visas, work permits, and compliance with U.S. immigration legal guidelines, with a give attention to sensible recommendation and real-world examples.
- Deciding on a company construction.
- Establishing a subsidiary or department workplace.
- Conducting cross-border transactions.
- Why arrange store in america?
- When to ship executives to the U.S. for enterprise improvement functions.
- Vital immigration concerns.
Questions are welcome upon registration and through the webinar. Please submit any questions or feedback within the registration hyperlink under.
Who Ought to Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and enterprise homeowners seeking to develop operations to the U.S.
- Authorized professionals specializing in company legislation and immigration legislation, who need to keep up to date on the most recent concerns for purchasers coming into the U.S. market.
- HR professionals and expertise acquisition managers navigating immigration necessities for hiring international staff within the U.S.
- Startups and small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) seeking to set up a presence within the U.S. and search steerage on authorized and immigration issues.
- Worldwide enterprise consultants and advisors helping corporations with market entry methods.
- Buyers and enterprise capitalists concerned with funding companies increasing into the U.S. market, who want to pay attention to authorized and immigration implications.
- Elective Sensible Coaching (OPT) college students concerned with beginning their very own corporations within the U.S. after finishing their research.
- Worldwide college students and graduates exploring entrepreneurship alternatives within the U.S. and require insights on company and immigration legislation concerns.
- Profession counselors and advisors at academic establishments who information college students on post-graduation choices, together with beginning a enterprise within the U.S.
- Enterprise incubators, entrepreneurship facilities, and startup accelerators that help worldwide college students and supply sources for navigating authorized and immigration necessities when launching companies within the U.S.