Be a part of our two panelists as they lay out the challenges of leaving China for Mexico and the professionals and cons of nearshoring to Mexico. This webinar will present you with the operational and authorized insights it’s essential to objectively assess such a transfer.
The primary a part of this webinar will deal with the “leaving China” portion of this transfer. On this phase, Dan Harris, who has beenh serving to corporations navigate China for practically twenty years, will deal with the next:
• Tips on how to announce that your organization will likely be leaving China, and, extra importantly, the best way to maintain your mouth shut about this.
• Tips on how to shield your IP earlier than you permit China
• Tips on how to shield the bodily security of your individuals in China
• Tips on how to depart China whereas nonetheless getting your components and parts from Chinat
• Tips on how to shield your organization and your organization’s belongings earlier than you permit China.
• The opposite authorized points you should take care of when leaving China
Within the second a part of this webinar, Robert Kossick, a world commerce lawyer and longtime Mexico hand, will unpack the alternatives and challenges of nearshoring to Mexico.
After first discussing the drivers, operational variability, and standing of the present wave of nearshoring to Mexico, Robert will talk about the next mission-critical concerns for Mexico manufacturing:
• Labor points
• Manufacturing base and provide chain points
• Logistics and customs clearance points
• Mexico’s commerce and funding framework
If your organization is contemplating leaving China and/or going into Mexico (or actually nearly anyplace else in Latin America), this free webinar is for you so click on here and enroll now.