B-Inventory is so excited to welcome Nicole Wen to the Company Improvement crew this summer season! As a summer season teammate, we all know Nicole can be an unbelievable asset to the corporate. Nicole is at the moment learning Enterprise Analytics at UC San Diego. Study a bit extra about Nicole and see her solutions to some questions under.
1. What are you most excited to be taught at B-Inventory?
I’m most excited to be taught extra about market operations and the ins and outs of what goes into key drivers of enterprise progress, particularly at B-Inventory!
2. Once you had been a child, what did you need to be while you grew up? (Or nonetheless need to be!)
I wished, and nonetheless do need, to be a librarian (sure I’m that nerdy!)
3. What’s one piece of recommendation you’ve been provided that has caught?
Grit is without doubt one of the most helpful traits to have.
4. The place can folks discover you after work or college?
Golf course or Badminton or Desk Tennis courts, and spending time with my church!
5. What’s a hidden expertise of yours?
I can pace learn (however I’ve by no means measured WPM)
6. What performs within the background when you work (music style, podcast, information)?
Instrumental (normally classical or movie scores)
7. The place would you go along with limitless PTO?
The Maritime Provinces in Canada
8. What do you do while you’re caught creatively? How do you get the artistic juices flowing?
Nature walks/nature documentaries
9. What’s one thing you’ve achieved that you simply’re happy with?
In highschool I certified for the Internationals of a enterprise case research competitors
10. What’s one factor you hope to contribute to B-Inventory?
I hope to contribute some thought processes that hadn’t been thought-about earlier than and progressive options to present issues.
In the event you’re excited about B-Inventory’s internship program, please contact [email protected] or attain out on LinkedIn!